The primary intent to have this tab in fan web page is to display the timer of days left for an event. You can have this for displaying a countdown timer for any kind of celebration like Xmas too.
Countdown Clock Facebook
To install a "Countdown Timer" application to your Facebook follower web page,
1. Log in to your Facebook account
2. Type "Countdown Timer" app in Graph search. There you will get checklist of different sort of applications. Select "Countdown Timer For Page" application
3. Click "Go to App" button.
4. Select from the listing of follower pages that you are admin of and click "Add" besides the web page name.
5. Select the kind of screen you want the timer to be on your selected fan page.
6. After picking the type, now begin getting in the details in the text boxes listed below.
7. Initially enter the title of the timer after that the message for the audiences.
8. Enter the event date and time.
9. Click "Save" then click "Preview" switch.
10. Currently you could see the timer for a specific occasion which presents the continuing to be days and also time left.
11. Currently if all points are right, after that click "View" button.
12. The tab will be seen on the page.
13. Click "Post to Page" for completing the procedure.
14. Last but not least check whether the tab is seen on the web page by clicking your page name.
Search in the image over. If the tab is placed it will be displayed with this icon as revealed over.
Effectively you have actually set a "Countdown Timer" app or tab for your Facebook Page.