Currently you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply conventional message, or post both a text comment as well as a photo to highlight it. Whatever picture you decide to publish shows up in the listing of comments below the post to which it refers.
Comments Pic For Facebook
This is an especially great attribute to have for birthday celebrations and other holiday dreams considering that pictures frequently say more than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you needed to post a picture someplace on the internet and after that insert the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and also not as simple as it is currently.
Ways to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are somewhat various depending upon just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favorite internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed underneath the post you wish to react to.
- Enter any kind of text, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the right side of the text box.
- Choose the image or video you want to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would any other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the applications for Android as well as iphone smart phones, touch the Facebook app and then:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you want to Comment on to bring up the digital keyboard.
- Go into a text comment and also tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you intend to comment with then tap Done or whatever various other button is used on your tool to exit that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this approach to send image comments on Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer site, but rather the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the supplied message box, tap the camera icon next to the text-entry area.
-Select either Take Picture or Photo Collection to choose the picture you wish to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.