Currently you could make a photo comment instead of just standard text, or post both a text comment as well as an image to highlight it. Whatever photo you decide to upload shows up in the listing of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Comment With Photo On Facebook
This is an especially great function to have for birthday celebrations as well as various other holiday wishes since pictures usually say more than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you had to post an image someplace on the web and after that put the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant and also not as easy as it is currently.
How you can Consist of a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The certain actions to do this are slightly various depending on exactly how you accessibility Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your favored web browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you intend to react to.
- Get in any kind of message, if you want, then click the camera symbol at the ideal side of the message box.
- Pick the image or video you intend to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and also iOS mobile devices, touch the Facebook app and after that:
- Faucet comment beneath the post you want to Comment on to raise the digital keyboard.
- Enter a text comment and also touch the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you intend to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your gadget to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this approach to submit image discuss Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop internet site, but rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that must consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the provided message box, touch the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Picture or Image Library to select the picture you intend to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.