Now you can make a photo comment as opposed to simply typical message, or post both a message comment as well as a picture to illustrate it. Whatever picture you decide to submit shows up in the checklist of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Comment Pictures On Facebook
This is an especially nice function to have for birthdays and also other holiday wishes since photos commonly claim more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you had to submit a photo someplace on the internet then insert the code that linked to the picture. It was messy as well as not as simple as it is currently.
How you can Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific actions to do this are a little different depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your preferred web internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed under the post you want to react to.
- Get in any type of message, if you desire, then click the camera symbol at the appropriate side of the text box.
- Pick the image or video you intend to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App-- Making Use Of the applications for Android and also iphone mobile phones, tap the Facebook app then:
- Faucet comment beneath the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the digital keyboard.
- Get in a message comment and tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you want to comment with and then touch Done or whatever other button is made use of on your gadget to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Utilize this technique to submit photo comments on Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, however instead the mobile web site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the provided text box, touch the camera icon next to the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Picture Library to pick the picture you intend to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.