It seems there is a single switch permitted, and as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you're able to select something new. If you never picked a username to begin with, currently's your chance to safeguard a far better LINK as well as email compared to the randomly produced number assigned by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not work any longer once you pick the new one.
Change Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your wanted username into the field provided. Facebook will allow you know whether that username is offered. Keep in mind, when you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly let you change it when. You are additionally supposed to utilize your actual name when setting this.
4. When you find a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your new username is applied to your Facebook profile and also energetic!
If you have your old URL connected to your website or email trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will certainly be rerouted to your brand-new Facebook username.