It seems there is an one-time switch permitted, and also as long as you haven't exercised this benefit yet, you're able to choose something new. If you never ever chose a username to start with, currently's your chance to protect a much better URL and e-mail compared to the arbitrarily created number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not work any longer when you pick the brand-new one.
Change My Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username into the area offered. Facebook will allow you understand whether that username is available. Remember, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you alter it as soon as. You are additionally supposed to use your actual name when establishing this.
4. When you locate a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this moment, your brand-new username is applied to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old LINK linked to your internet site or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will certainly be redirected to your new Facebook username.