Change My Facebook Url
Transforming your Facebook Page Name
Transforming your company name on your Facebook page normally calls for authorization from Facebook prior to it could work. Your claim could be denied if the proposed brand-new name is not close sufficient to the current name or goes against any one of their page guidelines. If your Facebook web page has actually not been utilized and also has very few likes, the easiest thing could be to produce a brand-new page with the brand-new name. Nevertheless, this is never suggested for active pages with a big amount of likes and involvement.
For more details on the best ways to change your page name, look into Facebook's support section.
The special identifier in your Facebook web page link (the end of the url as shown by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your url includes your page name with a long string of numbers, you do not have an one-of-a-kind username related to your page.
Things to Consider When Changing Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you could adhere to these steps.
- Keep in mind not all web pages are eligible to produce a username, especially if the page is fairly new with little task.
- If you want to alter your username, you could only be given one opportunity to transform it.
- The desired username might not be made use of by any person else, so keep in mind you can not constantly obtain the one you want.
- Facebook has specific guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see below.
- If you change your username, your old Facebook link will not reroute to your brand-new url. Meaning, anywhere the old Facebook page link is linked will certainly not function.
Actions to Modification Your Facebook URL/ Username
-From the top of your Web page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Go into a brand-new username and click Check Availability.
-If the username you desire is available, click Confirm to save it.