Change Facebook Url
Altering your Facebook Page Name
Altering your service name on your Facebook web page normally needs authorization from Facebook prior to it can take effect. Your claim may be denied if the proposed brand-new name is not close sufficient to the existing name or breaches any of their page guidelines. If your Facebook page has actually not been made use of as well as has few sorts, the most convenient thing might be to develop a brand-new web page with the new name. Nonetheless, this is never recommended for active web pages with a large quantity of likes and also interaction.
For more information on ways to alter your web page name, take a look at Facebook's support section.
The one-of-a-kind identifier in your Facebook web page link (the ending of the link as shown by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your url includes your web page name with a long string of numbers, you do not have a distinct username associated with your web page.
Things to Consider When Changing Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you can comply with these steps.
- Remember not all web pages are eligible to create a username, particularly if the web page is rather new with hardly any task.
- If you wish to alter your username, you may just be provided one opportunity to change it.
- The desired username might not be utilized by anybody else, so bear in mind you cannot always get the one you want.
- Facebook has certain guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see below.
- If you transform your username, your old Facebook link will certainly not redirect to your new url. Definition, anywhere the old Facebook web page url is linked will certainly no longer work.
Steps to Adjustment Your Facebook LINK/ Username
-From the top of your Page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Get in a brand-new username and click Check Availability.
-If the username you desire is available, click Confirm to wait.