If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
Can You Delete Your Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to remove your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to remove it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't certain whether you intend to completely delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Let us know about it in the comments.