Can't Log Out Of Facebook
Solution to Facebook App Logout Problem
The service for this preferred Facebook trouble is to move the app right into interior storage space. Just follow the actions offered listed below:
- Most likely to Setups -> Applications -> All Applications
- Tap on the Facebook Application.
- Move the app to the internal storage completely.
- Reactivate the phone
- Login again.
- After spending a long time, Close the application.
- Reactivate the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time then you will be able to login automatically without going into that so long e-mail ID and password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Can't logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead on the top bar takes me to basic settings rather than sign off
You could attempt to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, and also Website Preferences with Time array to clear set to Everything by means of Devices (Alt + T) > Clear Recent History and check.
If the problem continues, you can Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox function could repair numerous problems by recovering Firefox to its factory default state while saving your necessary information. Note: This will trigger you to shed any type of Expansions, Open sites, as well as some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" switch.
-Firefox will close and also reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the details that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open with all factory defaults used.
More information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons as well as setups post.
Did this solution your issues? Please report back to us!