Block User From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu under the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to see the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Remove confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to get rid of as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the individual's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Choose "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from business page as well as block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the individual made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" shows up.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can see a checklist of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area as well as pick "Banned" in the People Who Like This list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the person to access your page once more.
Benefit: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages field: