Block someone From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to watch the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" alongside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box as well as click "Okay" to eliminate as well as block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and block the individual from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any type of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message stating, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Pointer: You can watch a listing of banned customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as area and also select "Banned" in the People That Such as this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to permit the person to access your page one more time.
Bonus offer: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Connect your Facebook account, and click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and also kind the name of the page in the Block Pages area: