Block People From Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click on your business name from the drop-down menu beneath the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" button on the business page to open up the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to view the list of people who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" next to the name of the person you wish to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Eliminate verification box and click "Okay" to get rid of and block that person.
4. Click the "Hide" button to close the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message he or she published on the page.
2. Pick "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to remove the Post from the business page and also block the person from the page.
1. Indicate a comment the person made on any kind of Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message specifying, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" web link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Tip: You can watch a listing of outlawed customers from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Suches as section and also choose "Banned" in individuals That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you wish to enable the individual to access your page once again.
Reward: Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, as well as click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and type the name of the page in the Block Pages area: