There are numerous means to do this but we will certainly take a look at uploading them from your computer system as well as this overview will show you how.
Add Picture To Facebook Post
1. Go to Facebook's website. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your internet browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to continue.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post photos to your very own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're publishing multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll initially have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the window. Doing so will upload your photos to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could add even more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you could include message to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and then select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when motivated if you would love to include your images to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your image(s) to your selected Facebook page.