Who Sees My Facebook Profile
It is easy to do. Just comply with these actions and you will prosper in figuring out Who visited your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual method to see Who watched my facebook account
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will certainly be presented disclosing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As discussed it will only show those visitors Who already have actually mounted the Extension.
Manual Method To Stalk Who watched your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click on your timeline and also click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be rerouted to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a message box shows up in the appropriate corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a listing of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This large checklist of account IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your complete listing of close friends.
- Just go to "facebook.com" and paste the ID number next to it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly discover visitors Who have actually seen your facebook profile.
We hope you figured out Who visits your account on a regular basis! If you similar to this post please show your good friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.