Have you ever before experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in attribute is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you want to utilize Skype on Android, below is what you must do:
Skype Sign In With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the phone number or e-mail address as well as password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to automatically log in via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to provide Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype article for you, have access to your news feed, as well as access Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and accept Skype's regards to use. Read the Skype regards to use, then click I concur - proceed. Skype will make use of Facebook to login the following time you open it.