Share Facebook Post
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you wish to copy and repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick who you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a personal message to an additional user.
5. Filter that sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to choose to leave out specific individuals or lists from checking out the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't needed, yet provides the chance to contribute to the initial message or discuss why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share as well as push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly give credit to the initial poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from an individual user, guarantee you have permission to do so. If the post consists of personal information, the customer could not want the post shown to any person outside their very own circle of friends.