Schedule Facebook Post
Technique 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently logged in, you will certainly should be to start scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Check out https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It is necessary to keep in mind that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for pages you have produced-- things like groups, follower web pages, business web pages, and so on. To get to one of these pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the top right of your main feed screen (near the world and also lock icons). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on producing a small business page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've created, begin keying a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally place media into your post by clicking the small "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven as well as white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day and time. In the home window that turns up, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and also utilizing the backwards and forwards arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You should arrange your post a minimum of 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will now be scheduled to publish immediately at the day as well as time you have actually provided. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.