So, while the details below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security issues that could develop. In the steps listed below, I'll reveal you the best ways to check the safety prior to you even upload, to see if it deserves sharing.
Post to Twitter From Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video. If you haven't watched it already, don't view it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will most likely just discourage your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that present a world icon. This indicates that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are fine, just select the LINK in the web browser and also copy it. Due to the fact that you get on the web page dedicated to this details video, picture, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you wish to share. In this case, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Ultimately, head over to Twitter and also produce your Post. Simply paste the LINK into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to shorten it. If you intend to shorten the link yourself, you can always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button as well as the Facebook Post will certainly be shown to your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.