Currently you can make a photo comment as opposed to just common message, or post both a text comment and a photo to show it. Whatever image you opt to post shows up in the list of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Post Photo Comment Facebook
This is a specifically good feature to have for birthdays as well as other holiday desires given that images commonly say more than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to upload a photo somewhere on the web and afterwards insert the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy as well as not as very easy as it is now.
The best ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular actions to do this are a little various relying on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed under the post you want to reply to.
- Enter any type of message, if you want, then click the camera icon at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android as well as iphone smart phones, tap the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Tap comment below the post you wish to Comment on to raise the digital key-board.
- Go into a text comment and tap the camera icon at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the image you wish to comment with and then tap Done or whatever other button is used on your tool to leave that screen.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Utilize this approach to send photo talk about Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile app or the desktop computer web site, but rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that should include the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the provided text box, tap the camera symbol alongside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Image Library to pick the picture you wish to place in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.