Make Facebook Pictures Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will open the photo.
- The image should be one that you submitted, not simply one of you that somebody else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol generally resembles a silhouette of a person (or 2 individuals) that you'll discover listed below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon causes a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice remains in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly change your picture's personal privacy so that only you could see it.
Approach 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's top right corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's current privacy setting. As an example, the album could have a globe symbol and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Suggestion: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the covert album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower appropriate corner of the picture and also pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.