Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you intend to make use of Skype on Android, below is just what you need to do:
Login Skype With Facebook Account
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the telephone number or email address and also password you use to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you begin Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit with Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype authorization to use your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype article for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.