How To Write A Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to post. Depending upon where you want to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile photo.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll find the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You could additionally add a tinted history by clicking one of the color obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Add much more material to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select a photo or video clip from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to pick a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you choose a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.