How to Sign Up to Facebook as A Business
How you can Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make certain you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' areas that permit you to add various kinds of details. For example, a Local Business of Area' may have opening times. You can alter this later.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the type. You will certainly after that be sent out a confirmation email so ensure you use and email address that you have access to.
This will Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next component is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Just adhere to the motivates to complete the Page. You can also miss this procedure for now or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons that a Facebook Business Account could be required when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use Facebook.
- Restrict team activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the risk entailed with attaching the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No personnel have a personal account and also don't wish to Create one.
What can (and can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Manage Facebook Pages.
- Create and also take care of Facebook Adverts.
This consists of uploading to your Pages (consisting of occasions, photos etc), 'liking' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting posts as well as other.
Nevertheless, there are things you cannot do that you can if you administer the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You cannot utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can not discuss various other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You do not have access to Facebook search.
- You cannot alter the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can't use Facebook as an individual such as:.
- You can't add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're responding to a remark).
- Join or manage any kind of Facebook Groups.