How To See Old Facebook Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and also log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and also choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is met, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the email alert you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the web browser search performance to quickly discover posts you intend to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook internet site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and afterwards click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to check out various post types consisting of wall surface messages, standing updates, notes, web links, images, video clips, check-ins, web pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Products First" to pick various type choices for your messages.
5. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the web browser search capability to rapidly find posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in search phrases to browse your Facebook wall for posts matching your query.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your entire Facebook wall to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to look your Facebook wall making use of the browser search capability.