How to Schedule A Facebook Post
Technique 1: Desktop Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently visited, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your email address as well as password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Accessibility your alternative Facebook page. It is necessary to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for web pages you have actually created-- things like groups, follower web pages, business pages, and so forth. To obtain to among these web pages, click the little arrowhead in the top right of your main feed display (near the globe and lock icons). In the drop-down menu underneath "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've created.
-If you have not currently made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the exact same menu. See our article on creating a local business page to find out more.
3. Compose a post. On top of the page you've created, begin typing a standing upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can likewise place media right into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead next to the blue and also white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and also time. In the home window that turns up, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar icon to open the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and also making use of the up and down arrow keys on your key-board.
-You have to schedule your post a minimum of 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months beforehand.
-All times refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly now be set up to upload automatically at the date as well as time you've given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.