How to Repost Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you wish to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you wish to share the post with. You can repost to your very own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a page you have or as a private message to another customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to prefer to exclude specific people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't required, but uses the possibility to include in the initial message or describe why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you want to share as well as push "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always give credit history to the original poster.
Warning: When reposting a post from a specific user, guarantee you have authorization to do so. If the post has individual information, the user might not want the post shown anybody outside their own circle of friends.