If you have actually decided to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How to Remove Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a few things to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can see it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.