How to Post to Facebook Page
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to post. Depending on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, then click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the Information Feed. If you're posting to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box listed below the cover image.
4. Include text to your post. Type your material into the post box. You could likewise add a colored background by clicking among the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only supported for posts of 130 characters or fewer.
5. Include more material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click one of the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a picture or video from your computer to upload to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or group of Friends to mark in the post. Tagged Friends will obtain the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you pick a feeling or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.