There are several methods to do this yet we will certainly look at publishing them from your computer system and also this guide will show you how.
How to Post A Photo On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your email address and password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you just want to post photos to your personal page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To visit a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and afterwards click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first need to select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post home window, or you could include text to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and after that choose Public.
-You can likewise click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when triggered if you would love to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly post your image(s) to your chosen Facebook page.