How To Post On A Facebook Business Page
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't logged in, enter your email address (or contact number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Most likely to the page where you want to publish. Depending on where you intend to create your post, this will vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, type in a friend name, click their name, after that click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a team page, you'll locate the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your web content into the post box. You could likewise include a colored history by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or fewer.
5. Include more material to your post. If you want to add more to your post, click one of the alternatives situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to select a picture or video clip from your computer to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to pick a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Labelled Friends will obtain the post by themselves web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a place to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you choose a feeling or task to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.