Currently you could make a photo comment as opposed to simply common message, or post both a text comment and a photo to illustrate it. Whatever photo you decide to post shows up in the listing of comments under the post to which it refers.
How to Post Image In Facebook Comment
This is an especially wonderful function to have for birthday celebrations and other holiday dreams since images often say greater than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to submit an image someplace on the web and then place the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and also not as simple as it is currently.
The best ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The certain steps to do this are somewhat different depending on just how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favorite internet internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you intend to reply to.
- Go into any message, if you want, then click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you intend to include in the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the applications for Android as well as iOS mobile phones, tap the Facebook app and after that:
- Tap comment below the post you want to Comment on to raise the online key-board.
- Get in a message comment as well as tap the camera symbol at the side of the text-entry field.
- Select the picture you want to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever other button is utilized on your gadget to exit that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Web Site-- Use this approach to submit image talk about Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop computer site, however rather the mobile website:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without keying text in the given message box, tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Choose either Take Image or Picture Library to select the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.