How To Make Photos Private On Facebook
Technique 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your Information Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover picture that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select an image. Click a picture that you want to make private. This will open up the photo.
- The picture has to be one that you posted, not simply one of you that someone else uploaded.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon usually appears like a silhouette of an individual (or 2 individuals) that you'll locate listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the expanded drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly alter your image's personal privacy so that just you can see it.
Technique 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" connect to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present personal privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the appropriate time comes, open each image in the surprise album. Click the "Share Image" switch in the lower ideal corner of the photo and also pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.