How to Make Facebook Pictures Private
Method 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll find this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Photos) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the photo.
- The photo needs to be one that you published, not just one of you that someone else published.
6. Click the "Privacy" symbol. This icon normally looks like a shape of a person (or two individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will show up.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that says Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy icon on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will immediately change your photo's privacy to make sure that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse cursor over the symbol to the right of the album's name. Text shows up stating the album's present personal privacy setting. For instance, the album could have a globe icon and also the setting "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the proper time comes, open each image in the covert album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the reduced ideal corner of the image as well as choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.