If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free process.
How to Get Rid Of Pages On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has gotten in removal mode.
There are a couple of points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not intend to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to the two week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page however don't wish to remove it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you wish to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks initiatives somewhere else? Allow us understand about it in the comments.