How to Find Facebook History
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click on it to watch your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the application's description page. On the next web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see all of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes numerous minutes to load the very first time as it fetches your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information web page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the app to recover your Facebook account information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You page that tons. You will certainly see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before area. If somebody has actually deleted you as a friend considering that you installed the app, then that person's name is displayed in this section. For ideal outcomes, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to examine that has actually deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser and also click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the web page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You can return to this sight at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have actually ever uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take numerous minutes to show the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will certainly see all the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You could independently see the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.