If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a fortunately painless procedure.
How to Delete A Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has gone into deletion mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to erase your page you could recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet do not want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you wish to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives somewhere else? Allow us recognize all about it in the remarks.