If you can not discover archived Facebook messages, use the proper collection of guidelines below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and Messenger.com.
How To Check Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest method to obtain to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will certainly take you directly to the archived messages.
How to locate an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived discussion on Facebook, you need to go through the steps below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab above the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could experience the discussion that you're trying to find.
On a Mobile phone
You can get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook also. From your browser, either open up the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Tap the search bar on top of the screen as well as type the name of the individual you wish to see messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search results and then you'll see all of the messages from that individual.
If you're utilizing Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet computer, you can not search through the conversations themselves but you can search for a person's name from the checklist of conversation threads. As an example, you could search "Henry" to find archived messages to Henry yet you cannot search for specific words you and Henry sent each other.