It seems there is a single button allowed, and as long as you haven't exercised this opportunity yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never ever selected a username to start with, now's your opportunity to safeguard a far better LINK and also e-mail compared to the randomly generated number assigned by default. Keep in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer when you select the new one.
How to Change A Username On Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking on the down arrow in the leading right corner of the page. Select Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your preferred username right into the area provided. Facebook will certainly let you understand whether or not that username is available. Bear in mind, when you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly allow you alter it once. You are likewise meant to use your real name when setting this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your brand-new username is put on your Facebook account as well as energetic!
If you have your old LINK linked to your website or email signature, don't worry. All existing Facebook profile links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.