Now you could make a photo comment instead of just common text, or post both a message comment and a picture to show it. Whatever photo you decide to publish shows up in the listing of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
How to Add Picture In Facebook Comment
This is a particularly nice feature to have for birthday celebrations and also various other holiday wishes since photos frequently state more than words.
Previously, to add an image to a comment, you had to upload a photo someplace online and then put the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy and also not as easy as it is currently.
The best ways to Include a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are slightly various depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed under the post you wish to respond to.
- Enter any type of message, if you want, and then click the camera icon at the appropriate side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you intend to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the applications for Android and iOS smart phones, touch the Facebook application and after that:
- Tap comment underneath the post you intend to Comment on to raise the online keyboard.
- Enter a message comment and also touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you intend to comment with and afterwards touch Done or whatever other button is made use of on your device to leave that screen.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this approach to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not making use of the mobile app or the desktop web site, however rather the mobile site:
-Tap Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without typing message in the offered text box, tap the camera icon beside the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Photo or Picture Library to choose the picture you wish to position in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.