If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How Do You Cancel Your Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message verifying that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't wish to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't particular whether you intend to permanently remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can watch it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize all about it in the remarks.