How Do I Reset My Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down checklist, both which allow you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn changes to settings like your name, username and also networks, the majority of which can just be changed one or two times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login alerts as well as approvals, in addition to application passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" and "Blocking" choices to alter your settings for how you can be found on Facebook as well as by which, as well as how others can interact with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that appear close to your desired settings to make and confirm adjustments. Readjust the target market selector device where available to designate how you share your content and also exactly how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook informs you about task that concerns you. The "View" and also "Edit" choices enable you to earn as well as verify any changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, allowing non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you as well as various other Facebook participants make use of. Click the "Edit" connect to change settings for specific applications or click the "X" to remove an application altogether.