If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily pain-free procedure.
How Do I Remove My Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has actually gotten in removal mode.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't intend to delete your page you can restore it by going to the page prior to both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page but do not wish to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins could view it).
Here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media efforts somewhere else? Allow us recognize everything about it in the comments.