How Do I Make My Photos Private On Facebook
Approach 1: Making a Single Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this listed below the cover photo that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the web page.
5. Select a photo. Click a picture that you intend to make private. This will open the image.
- The photo needs to be one that you submitted, not just one of you that someone else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon normally resembles a shape of an individual (or more individuals) that you'll find below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the photo. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, after that click the privacy symbol at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will right away change your photo's privacy so that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's present privacy setup. For instance, the album could have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Pointer: When the correct time comes, open each image in the concealed album. Click the "Share Image" button in the reduced appropriate edge of the picture and choose "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that shows up at the top of the sharing home window.