How Do I Make My Facebook Photos Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your web browser. This will open your Information Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address and also password to do so.
2. Go to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the web page.
5. Select an image. Click a photo that you intend to make private. This will open the photo.
- The photo needs to be one that you published, not just among you that someone else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol typically resembles a silhouette of an individual (or two individuals) that you'll discover below and to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post before proceeding.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This choice is in the increased drop-down menu. Doing so will quickly transform your photo's privacy so that only you could see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook screen's upper ideal corner to open your account.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears stating the album's present personal privacy setup. For example, the album may have a globe symbol as well as the setup "Public".
5. Click the symbol to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Tip: When the proper time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower right corner of the picture and also choose "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that shows up on top of the sharing window.