How Do I Find An Old Post On Facebook
1. Browse to Facebook and also sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right as well as select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is met, Facebook will certainly email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the email notification you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file as well as pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to watch every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to make use of the internet browser search functionality to swiftly find posts you want to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook consent pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to watch different post kinds consisting of wall messages, status updates, notes, web links, pictures, video clips, check-ins, pages as well as events.
4. Click "Older Products First" to pick different kind options for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to use the browser search capability to quickly find posts you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Make use of the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and also log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter keywords to search your Facebook wall for posts matching your question.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to search your Facebook wall utilizing the web browser search functionality.