If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your profession, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How Do I Delete My Business Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into deletion mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you do not want to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
Ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't specific whether you wish to completely erase your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Right here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social media sites efforts somewhere else? Let us recognize everything about it in the comments.