It seems there is a single switch allowed, and also as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never ever selected a username to start with, currently's your possibility to safeguard a better LINK and e-mail compared to the randomly produced number designated by default. Remember, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer when you pick the new one.
Facebook Username Change
1. Start by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner of the page. Pick Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the area given. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, once you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will let you transform it as soon as. You are also supposed to utilize your real name when establishing this.
4. As soon as you discover a Facebook username that is available, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is related to your Facebook profile and also active!
If you have your old LINK connected to your internet site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account links will be redirected to your brand-new Facebook username.