Currently you can make a photo comment instead of simply typical text, or post both a text comment as well as an image to show it. Whatever photo you prefer to publish shows up in the checklist of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
Facebook Picture Comments
This is an especially nice attribute to have for birthdays and also other vacation desires given that pictures commonly claim greater than words.
Previously, to include an image to a comment, you needed to submit a photo someplace online then place the code that connected to the picture. It was unpleasant as well as not as easy as it is currently.
The best ways to Consist of an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are a little various relying on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favorite web browser on your computer. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you intend to react to.
- Get in any message, if you desire, and then click the camera icon at the best side of the text box.
- Select the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile App-- Using the apps for Android and iphone mobile phones, tap the Facebook app then:
- Tap comment below the post you intend to Comment on to bring up the digital key-board.
- Enter a text comment and also touch the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the photo you intend to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever various other switch is used on your tool to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Site-- Use this approach to submit picture discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop computer website, yet rather the mobile internet site:
-Tap Comment on the post that should consist of the picture comment.
-With or without inputting text in the supplied text box, touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Photo or Picture Collection to pick the picture you want to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.