Facebook Dimensions Cover
What are the dimensions of my Page's account picture and also cover image?
Your Page's profile picture:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computers, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices as well as 50 × 50 pixels on a lot of attribute phones
- Should go to least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be chopped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from all-time low and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on smartphones
Your Page's cover picture:
- Display screens at 851 pixels vast by 315 pixels high on your Page on computer systems and 640 pixels vast by 360 pixels high on smart devices
- Doesn't display on attribute phones
- Have to go to least 399 pixels wide as well as 150 pixels tall
- Tons fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and less than 100 kilobytes
-For profile photos and also cover photos with your logo design or message, you may get a much better outcome using a PNG data.
Just what regarding the resolution?
In addition to this measurement modification we have actually gone with a high resolution referral since we are likewise considering the rise of higher res tools such as Retina Show-- you want your cover pictures to look all crisp and clear there as well do not you! 1920px x 1080px future proofs you somewhat and also covers off pretty much other device currently on the marketplace.
On resolution Facebook does not help when it states "Remember that your cover image should go to the very least 400 pixels wide and also 150 pixels high". This is simply a minimal size as well as in our experience we find it way as well rough as well as the guidance offers no support on risk-free locations for message.
So long as it's not an insane size you will not be punished for posting a great huge high res image (this made use of to be the case with Facebook Teams where compression was used) however say goodbye to.
One word of warning, depending on the screen you use to see (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you could discover the photo a little blurry. We have actually try out JPG vs PNG and a selection of dimensions from 640x360 all the way to 1640x923. Now 820x461 frequently looks the sharpest on older display screens however we would certainly still advise 1920px x 1080px for ideal future proofing.